Monday, June 8, 2009

How do you cope with infidelity?

It's sad how infidelity becomes accepted. Whether you are too tired to fight anymore or simply don't have the energy to leave, sometimes accepting that someone is being unfaithful is easier to accept than the questions you would have to ask yourself if you took a stand. I once was loved..it's so sad to say but true. I never believed I could be loved, despite marriage, companionship and someone who truly was my best friend. Now, it doesn't matter. The scales have tipped and my marriage is no longer sound or even stable, it is not true and I wonder why I could not go back. I WISH I had believed that I was worthy of love. I had a man who gave me love and I think I started the path to destruction. I was unfaithful first. I can blame no one but myself, although there were circumstances that led me down that path. None of that matters now, some six years after the fact. All that matters is that I am no longer the person I thought I was. Independent, adventurous, loved. Now, I am alone and lonely. I see my husband everyday, live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, yet I MISS him terribly. Where has he gone? Where did I go? I feel lost and so alone. Maybe this blog, postings and possible responses will help me to make choices I no longer feel capable of making. Maybe not. Who knows. At this point, even anger would help more than what I feel. Numb....it's a terrible way to live. I don't want this for my life yet I feel trapped. Maybe this will give me perspective.

1 comment:

  1. My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (ezizaspellhome@gmail.com)or tel +2347068534025.....thank you sir great Dr.EZIZA for all that you do and i greatly appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete